Growing company in the Technology Industry has an immediate need for a Demonstration Coordinator. This is a great position for someone looking to break into the technology industry and grow with a well-established company. Working as a part of the sales team, you will prepare sales demonstration needs and demands, gather the necessary equipment, ensure inventory to's and from's are accurately tracked, and interact closely with customers.
This is a permanent position with full benefits including (Dental, Vision, Health, paid short & long-term disability, company paid life insurance and employer matched 401k).
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure right amount of product is moved/not moved. Assist with inventory audits and alerting management to lost inventory.
- Secure products when needed which can include cases, side items, product needed, and more.
- Track demonstration order status.
- Generate monthly KPI data for all demos, overdue items, usage, and shipment costs.
- Coordinate demo equipment for tradeshows, including meetings and ship-tos and froms.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Highly organized; can keep track of schedules and work with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are required (will work with external cust).
- Capable of performing in high-demand/high-volume situations
- Experience installing/upgrading software and hardware.
- Must be a quick learner and willing to be very hands on.
- This role will require interstate travel.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to climb a ladder as needed.