Stable and growing company has an immediate need for an Application/Desktop Support Technician. In this role, you will work as a level 1 support professional on the Help Desk in a blended deskside and phone support position, supporting users nationwide. This role is a combination of software application support and hardware support. A key requirement for this new hire is providing DMS support, supporting MS Word and the overall MS Office Suite, and supporting niche internal software applications. You will also deploy, support and troubleshoot hardware (PC's, laptops, printers) and assist with the phone system and video conferencing as needed. You will work on a level 1 team and provide management escalation and customer notification of IT problems as needed through the process.
This is a great opportunity to work at a reputable company. This company offers full benefits, competitive salaries, casual dress around the office, 401K matching, and much more!
- 1-2 years of DMS support experience in a law firm environment.
- Expert-level MS Office Suite support, including extensive MS Word support experience in a help desk environment.
- Solid foundation and understanding around LAN and WAN, IT hardware including PC's, Laptops, and Printers.
- Strong preference for Office 365 environment experience.
- Pluses - Adobe, phones, video conference equipment support.