Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and exciting SaaS-based company has an immediate need for a hands-on Development Manager with a sound background in open source technologies, particularly Python. If you are tech savvy, have kept your dev skills sharp, and want to work in an exciting company as a leader, this is a great opportunity for you! In this role, you will manage a small dev team in a dynamic and casual, modern work environment. They offer catered lunches, competitive salaries, full stocked kitchen, and excellent benefits (low cost!). Your team will center on the current stack of Python, RESTful web services, React, and AWS.
- Manage a software development team of 8-12 Engineers
- Assist with designing scalable architecture, code reviews, sprint planning, and coding when needed
- Work in an Agile/Scrum, TDD environment.
- 7+ years of OOP and OOD experience with Python, RESTful APIs and knowing your way around SQL.
- 2+ years in a leadership and/or management capacity.
- Experience in a SaaS-based development environment
- Strong preference for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Preference: Experience working with PostgreSQL, AWS, and React