Cumming, United States
7 months ago
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Highly stable company with extremely low turnover has an immediate opening for a Development Manager to manage a small development team. Core duties include meeting with individual developers to discuss personal goals, job satisfaction, performance reviews, etc; establish best processes for the development cycle and researching/recommending new tech to use. You should have a development background at some point in your career, but you will write code only 10% of the time, if that. The goal of this new hire is to have a strong manager who can set up best practices and processes and have the team automate tasks, make sure everyone is happy and motivated, and ensure technology is staying up with trends.
This is an excellent company offering unlimited vacation, a true work/life balance, very flexible work hours, and work from home Fridays. You will not find a better opportunity with low risk/high reward!
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with a background in development at some point in the past.
- Must have a sound understanding of best development practices and how to implement them.
- Works well with Developers, understands the nature of what they do, and how to keep operations running at maximum capacity and efficiency.
- Highly skilled at communicating concepts, motivating a team, finding efficiencies.
- Advocate for Agile/Scrum (using a modified version).
- Plus: Can conduct code reviews (otherwise you can set up a process for the developers to code review themselves); LAMP stack experience.