Stable company has an immediate need for a Lead Development Engineer for the software development team. In this role, you will lead a team of technical resources, making sure work is of high quality, documented, tested, and effectively managed through out the Agile/Scrum process. You will handle code reviews, making sure standards are followed, along with leading design sessions, proposing design alternatives, and making sure design and operational docs are produced. You will have weekly meetings with team members (UI, Java Services, Database, and QA) and provide guidance and coaching, addressing areas of improvement. You will have some coding responsibilities of 25% and possibly at times up to 50% of your work week.
This is a new hire for the company that they feel will really increase productivity of the team. This is a cutting edge company with a leading product. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, and an exciting environment.
- 1-2 years in a Team Lead role, leading code reviews and providing technical leadership.
- 7+ years' overall experience with a strong background around either Java or Angular (the company is roughly 50% AngularJS and roughly 50% Angular2. Working towards a full write of Angular 6). Must have hands on dev experience with one of the two.
- Has experience leading Software projects using Agile methodologies - currently using Scrum.
- In the office 5 days a week.
- Preferences: SQL Server; Hibernate.