We are looking for a Director of Analytics to join our team in the Malvern, PA area. In this newly created role, you will lead a team of Data Scientists and be responsible for driving our Analytics program to the next level. You will identify BI needs within our internal customers and communicate these user requirements into technical requirements for our BI team. You will be the instrumental link that helps our team connect storytelling through data. We offer an excellent benefit package including healthcare, generous PTO, 401 matching, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- 10+ years Business intelligence and advanced analytics experience.
- 5+ years experience management experience.
- 5+ years orchestrating the BI-tool life-cycle including defining, prototyping and testing strategy, roll-out and training, impact measurement and end of life.
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience supporting internal operational departments through the design and development of BI tools and dashboards.
- Robust understanding of Data Warehouse and BI concepts