Atlanta , United States
Accounting & Finance
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading logistics and distribution company and wish to hire a Director of FP&A to set up an FP&A department in order to interpret financial and operational results, engage with key business owners to ensure they understand the results, trends and helps them develop metrics to ensure success.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Identify, track and report on KPI’s used to measure performance.
- Design reports, interpret results, prepare analysis and present financial and operational results to key business owners and executive management.
- Own the annual budget process, monthly forecasts and long term projections.
- Review operating results with key business owners, challenge the results and discuss ways for improvement. Participate in design and implementation of plans.
- Analyze historical and future trend data, develop reports, and provide counsel to management for development of appropriate actions.
- Prepare executive packages and monthly strategic planning presentations.
- Support commercial organization with pricing analysis, customer wins/losses, etc.
- Analyze, review and make recommendations regarding pricing proposals.
- Ensure a collaborative and effective partnership is adhered with external reporting, accounting and corporate functions.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- CPA is a big plus
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years’ management experience
- Any experience establishing an FP&A department is a big plus
- Strong technical knowledge in a wide range of finance related areas, including financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Must possess excellent analytical skills
- Strong executive presence