Our client is a global leader in their industry and they provide technology solutions to the Healthcare industry. They wish to hire a Director of International Accounting that will be responsible for overseeing the preparation, accuracy and integrity of all consolidated legal entity financials in various International and Domestic Structures.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Oversees the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
- Oversee the analysis and monthly reporting of the associated financials to the Global Consolidations & Reporting Group.
- Lead discussions surrounding global intercompany debt management, financing plans, M&A activity and other corporate driven initiatives.
- Oversee cash movements, financial statement preparation or collaboration of tax step plans in a time sensitive approach in coordination with the other global teams.
- Responsibility for authorizing payments, both internal and external and you need to oversee the accurate timely payments if required to counterparty banks.
- Maintains expertise associated with legal entity tax accounting and cross sharing of this knowledge.
- Recommends and implements efficiency improvements for the overall team and drives consistency and standardization to process and procedures.
- Leads the Interaction with primary business partners, particularly in the US and Canada and works closely with other teams during the close process.
- Act as a key team leader, foster a growth and innovation mindset and work to build a strong team in an ever-changing environment.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 12+ years of relevant work experience
- 6+ years of progressive management experience with budget accountability and requisite reporting.
- Broad knowledge of accounting, tax and organizational structures
- Experience performing complex consolidations of global businesses preferred in a large multinational encompassing multiple currencies
- Strong GAAP understanding across multiple jurisdictions
- IFRS a big plus
- Strong tax knowledge with experience and exposure to the International Tax landscape as it applies to a large multinational organization with various Inter-company arrangements
- International tax structures
- Open to occasional International travel