Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a global leader in their niche providing essential software and associated services to their clients. They wish to hire a Director of International Financial Reporting and will be the key contributor for the Company's external SEC filings and core external reporting function on a global basis.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Assists with preparation of SEC filings, including Form 10-Q's, Form 10-K, and Form 8-K's and related XBRL reporting
- Serve as a subject matter expert on US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements with the ability to research and analyze new and proposed accounting standards, as well as prepare bench-marking analysis
- Review materials relating to the Company's earnings release, as well as prepare press release tables and respective disclosures
- Assist in preparation and review of materials for Disclosure & Audit Committee.
- This role will require frequent interaction with management personnel at all levels of our organization, including Investor Relations, Enterprise FP&A, Tax, Treasury and each of our domestic and international business units in order to ensure the accuracy of information included in each of our public filings.
- Evaluate and determine the financial statement and disclosure impact of significant and complex transactions
- Manages global data gathering, review and analysis process for Non-GAAP measures
- This role will also require significant interaction and coordination with our external auditors
- Drive process improvements within the team and support cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- 5+ years Public Accounting experience, Big 4 highly preferred
- Experience in SEC reporting, preferably in a large, complex global business
- Comprehensive understanding of SEC rules & regulations, technical accounting, GAAP vs non-GAAP accounting, and comment letter processes
- Ability to work independently, manage, and prioritize various responsibilities