Atlanta , United States
7 months ago
Our client is a market leader in the software industry providing software slutions in niche markets. They wish to hire a Director of Revenue Operations to lead the development, implementation and operation of an end-to-end business operations and reporting processes for revenues and key operating metrics on an enterprise-wide basis.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to design and drive scalable Revenue Operations solutions that support go-to-market strategies.
- Manage the development of custom solutions and integrations to solve complex business problems with a Global view of Revenue Operations.
- Working with Cross-Functional leaders to identify problem areas and pain points within Revenue Operations Cycle to include systems, data, policies, and processes.
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation for solutions.
- Align sales leadership, legal, and finance to develop, implement and evolve processes, sales strategies, training and tools with a focus on scalability and automation of Revenue Cycle processes with ongoing risk analysis around Potential Revenue Leakage.
- Responsible for directing the planning, prioritization and execution of Revenue Operations projects.
- Partner in decisions about key elements of sales automation, including managing complex SFDC business workflow optimization, CPQ integration processes.
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects to enhance the global order-to-cash and revenue accounting processes with emphasis on effective management of bookings to billings lag time.
- Oversee revenue assurance, month end close, billing, collections, and reporting functions
- Actively monitors operational performance to anticipate and meet the needs of leadership. Maintains revenue cycle KPI’s within established industry standards and instill accountability and ownership at the appropriate level.
- Motivates, facilitates, mentors and coaches team to deliver high quality, cost effective services. Facilitates the ongoing learning, well-being, professional satisfaction and development of staff through training, work assignments, increased responsibility and mentoring.
- Drives for changes in work products and processes that will improve reporting efficiencies
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, and implements them by engaging stakeholders throughout the organization
- Assist with Annual Financial Audits with external auditors
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of Sales or Business Operations experience
- 3+ years of experience leading a Sales/Revenue Operations team, preferably with a SaaS company
- Expertise in NetSuite highly desired
- Expertise in MS Excel, Salesforce.com, Sales Automation, CPQ
- Experience working across Sales and Marketing Function preferred