Highly-profitable company has an immediate need for a mid-level .Net Developer. The company is currently building new web applications and you will play a key role in these projects, including a new generation of the company's flagship product. This is a small team and you must be comfortable being a big fish in a small pond. In this role, you will focus on full stack development with roughly 50/50 back-end and front-end work.
The successful person in this role will work very well independently, and they are open to a day work from home. They run an Agile environment and all take pride and ownership of their work. This company offers competitive salaries, 401K, full benefits, telecommute, casual dress around the office, and a smart, professional team.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Sound understanding of SQL Server database (company is very data driven). Must be able to understand how to make database connections and write Select Statements.
- Must be able to write clean and concise OO code.
- Kendo UI (currently in-use).
- Experience working in transactional/scalable systems.