Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and exciting company has an immediate need for a .Net Developer. In this role, you will work on a small dev team, working full stack but leaning predominantly towards client/server app development. You will develop, test, and maintain apps, package and support deployment of releases, and work within standards and best dev practices. New projects you will get involved with include moving the stack into the cloud and getting more into Big Data. This is a fun and dynamic company that continues to grow and is considered a top company to work for in Atlanta! They offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K matching, bonus plan, fully stocked kitchen, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree - CS preferred.
- 2+ years' client/server and n-tier app development experience -- C# ASP.Net, Visual Studio, and T-SQL experience. Must have a solid foundation of OOP and knowledge.
- Understanding of relational databases and querying concepts.
- Web development experience with CSS, HTML5, JS, RestAPIs and Web APIs.
- Pluses: MVC; Data analytics experience; Azure; Git source control.