Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and exciting company has an immediate need for a Junior .Net Developer. In this role, you will work on a small dev team and work full stack for web/application development. You will develop, test, and maintain apps, package and support deployment of releases, and work within standards and best dev practices. New projects you will get involved with getting more into Big Data and working to continually improve their product. This is a fun and dynamic company that continues to grow and is considered a top company to work for in Atlanta! They offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K matching, bonus plan, fully stocked kitchen, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree - CS preferred.
- Some experience with SQL Server development - stored procs, tables, views, triggers, functions. Understanding of relational databases and querying concepts.
- Must have a solid foundation of OOP.
- Client/server and n-tier app development experience
- Pluses: Telerik UI and Kendo UI (both currently in use); SSRS; Azure; Git source control.