Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a full stack .Net Developer on a contract to perm basis. In this role, you will focus on new development and support of three websites, including the main company site, as the company brings this work in-house. You will spend most of your time working with C#, ASP.Net MVC, and VueJS (not required). This is an excellent company offering a great work/life balance, competitive pay, full benefits, casual dress around the office each day, and much more!
- Design, code, and test a variety of sites.
- Discuss business requirements with BA's, end-users, and management. Develop these into technical requirements, functional specifications, and specifications with business.
- Assist in defining project criteria as needed.
- Understands business objectives and can suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of C# ASP.Net MVC development experience.
- General experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX, TFS, SOAP, and Web API's (REST), SQL Server database.