Growing company has an immediate need for a Mid-level or Senior .Net Developer on a direct hire basis. This is a very stable company offering a great work/life balance, telecommute, excellent base salaries, full benefits, and an awesome work environment! In this role, you will primarily focus on new development with .Net Core, React (re-write from Angular), REST API's, microservices, and SQL Server. This is a blended role of approximately 60/40 back-end and front-end with a lean towards the back end. You do not need to have .Net Core, but you must be a strong mid or senior developer with OOD, OOP, and a willingness to stay up-to-date on the latest develoment trends and practices.
- Design and develop back-end systems to client-facing components.
- Commit to sophistigated design and highest-qualist product ships.
- 3+ years' of .Net MVC development experience overall with strong understanding of OOP. Preference for .Net Core but not required.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns at a mid or senior-level (absolute MUST have).
- Highly skilled at writing clean, testable, decoupled code.
- Can build scalable microservices/REST API's.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Understanding of IIS and Windows server configuration and deployment
- Experience in relational development including index design, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning.
- Preference: Bachelor's Degree; exposure to Azure for hosted apps (currently in use at the company); .Net Core; React.