Marietta, United States
8 months ago
We are actively searching for .Net Developer to join our team in Marietta on a direct hire basis. In this position you will be focused on maintaining our legacy code base in VB.Net/Winforms 50% of the time and participate in new development with C# the other 50% of the time. We offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401k matching, casual dress code around the office, and much more!
- Full stack work with VB.NET, C#, SmartClient, Winforms, SOAP, producing technical specs and developing unit and system tests.
- Developing the highest quality OO code using Microsoft technologies.
- Designing and developing SQL data structures, inkling indexes and stored procs
- 3+ years' full stack development experience with a focus on Object Oriented C# .Net Development, .Net 4.5+, VB.NET, ADO.Net, LINQ, .Net Desktop UI (WinForms), SOAP, and Restful API, Git experience, and SQL Server (2016).
- Strong experience with T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc. (2016).
- Position involves very little web programming (ie, HTML, JS, etc.).
- Experience working for a Software Company is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.