Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing company has an immediate need for a Application Developer for a long-term contract. This company needs a strong Full Stack Developer (C# ASP.NET, HTML/CSS, T-SQL are musts), and you must work well on a small team that brings a lot of autonomy at times; someone dependable and technically proficient is needed. This is a top company to work for in Atlanta and they need someone dependable and enjoys working with people. After three months' ramp up time, you will be able to work from home up to two days a week, and they are a jeans/casual dress environment.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and maintaining business/web applications and accompanying systems.
- 60% maintenance/enhancements; 30% new dev; 10% other. Bulk of the work is cranking out C#, working with Web Forms.
- Assist with designing internal and external facing sites (HTML/CSS).
- Work with PL/SQL for perhaps 3-5 hours a week (you can be easily training on Oracle within 3-4 months).
- Designing solutions for deployment across multiple functions; be in-the-know as it pertains to how tech is deployed and utilizing best practices.
- Work several different projects at once.
- Assist as a top level escalation point for app support issues.
- 6+ years of application development experience, including strong C# ASP.NET 4.5, Web Forms, CSS, HTML5, SQL, T-SQL (strong with stored procs, functions, etc.).
- Experience with XML, AJAX, and source controls.
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a very strong preference; preference for CS.
- Azure; TFS.