We are actively searching for an EDI Analyst/Administrator for a 6 month contract position in the downtown area. In this position you will work on a team with a few others and be responsible for day-to-day troubleshooting, mapping, Gentran administration, and light development work (if any). We are actively interviewing and hope to have this person start in early July.
- Hands-on experience working with IBM/Sterling Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) – version 5 or later
- Awareness and hands-on experience mapping various EDI transaction set (preferably X12) – file-DB, DB-File, file-file, XMLs, AS2, MQ etc.
- Knowledge/awareness of the Administration and housekeeping aspects of GIS.
- Day-day troubleshooting of GIS production issues and root cause analysis.
- Trouble shooting of maps and enhancement/customizing(development) of EDI maps
- Day-day Administration and housekeeping of GIS.
- Take part in upgrading the GIS from one version to other as well as upgrade of transaction sets between the versions.