Executive Assistant I- Atlanta, GA
This individual will provide administrative support to multiple leaders in our Legal Department. Requires high-level administrative skills, ability to organize and coordinate a wide range of tasks, ability to prioritize daily tasks, and a demonstrated customer service orientation, both in person and via phone.
A highly visible role, this person is an articulate and persuasive communicator dealing with confidential information and demanding constituencies. The position works closely with other Executive Assistants to provide backup.
This is a Direct Hire position paying up to $65K, depending upon experience.
• Provide daily administrative support to those being supported including: Travel arrangements (making arrangements, creating itineraries and submitting expenses), appointment scheduling, word processing, correspondence, answering telephones, maintaining filing system
• Scheduling/Meeting Planning: schedule and coordinate meetings for VPs & their teams. May include coordination of calendars and understanding how best to shift and prioritize meetings. Manages logistics for department events as needed.
• Maintain PTO calendars to the group
• Order office supplies as needed
• Handles a variety of situations and functions of the office with discretion determining what may not need to be brought to attention of executives
• Handles simple correspondence and other word processing tasks. Able to put together PowerPoint and other presentation decks
• Responds to phone calls and complex requests for information. Screens, responds to, or directs incoming calls for department management.
• Responsible for travel arrangements
• Organizing and timely processing expense reports and various check requests via company systems
• 3 years experience working with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Minimum of 3 years of related administrative