Atlanta , United States
20 days ago
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry, and they wish to hire an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for providing support to the C Level Suite. Must have Legal experience.
Essential duties will include: -
• Provide calendar management, including organizing and manage internal calendar for executive meetings, and coordinating with outside attendees, schedule and manage Board meetings and meetings between stakeholders.
• Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events, schedule meetings, draft agendas; compile and distribute presentation materials, and record meeting minutes.
• Provide administrative support to the C Level Suite.
• Organizing and maintaining SharePoint site for key documents.
• Work closely with the C Level Suite regarding upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
• Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
• Own the relationship with the corporate office’s property management team, including receiving and sharing pertinent information and facilitating requests.
• Manage aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
• Make travel arrangements, and complete expense and mileage reports.
• Replenish office materials and office supplies, etc.
• Process and distribute mail, as needed.
Job Requirements: -
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives and their Board of Directors.
• Must have Legal experience.
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, executive partners, senior executives, and other team members.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Power Point.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.