Growing and stable company has an immediate need for an IT Field Service Technician on a direct hire basis in the Raleigh Durham area. In this role, you will travel by your personal vehicle and assist various remote locations with onsite/face to face technical support the majority of the week. This is a well-rounded, level 2 / level 3 analytical and troubleshooting support position, and issues may involve Windows Servers and services, Active Directory, laptops, PC's, phones, Thin Clients, and assisting telco/network teams as needed. You should have excellent customer service skills and can keep accurate documentation for each location. You will be reimbursed for mileage (95% of the work is on the road at sites) and be paid a competitive base salary.
- Bachelor's Degree or Certifications at a minimum - A+, MCDST, etc.
- 2+ years of level 2 and 3 experience resolving complex issues around end user devices, Thin Clients, printers, Active Directory, in a Windows environment (servers and services).
- Must have core networking knowledge to install switches, change routers, access points.
- Excellent attitude and customer service mentality to interact with users in-person.
- Must have reliable vehicle to travel to sites.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Preference: Citrix environment experience.