Strategic Growth Advisory Finance Senior
Strategic Growth Advisory (SGA) is a fast-growing practice at our client in Buckhead.
Quickly become a key member of a highly experienced team working in a diverse range of industries and geographies. SGA specializes in helping high growth companies with strategic support, including onboarding institutional capital, mergers and acquisitions, developing long-term strategic plans and navigating complex transactions. Ideal applicants will have a solid understanding of GAAP accounting, corporate finance, and mergers acquisitions and corporate transactions.
We are seeking a highly motivated finance and accounting professional with at least 3 to 5 years of experience. Specific experience should include the following:
• Dynamic and complex modeling abilities
• Developing budgets, forecast, financial reporting packages
• Stress testing strategic initiatives
• Bank and Capital compliance reporting
• Monthly financial reporting (internal and external)
• Advanced power point and excel experience
• Experience with reporting tools
• Ad hoc reporting
• Strong analytical abilities
• The finance professional will mentor staff and provide career guidance.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business, MBA preferred
• 3+ years of experience
• Steady career progressions with a strong work history