Our client located in the Sandy Springs area is currently seeking a skilled Financial Analyst.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial reports for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools.
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- MBA preferred
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel Skills