Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Financial Analyst- Atlanta
Our client is searching for a high-caliber, dynamic Financial Analyst to join an already-stellar finance team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, ambitious, and have 2-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst capacity. This is a direct hire position, and the company is located in the Metro Atlanta area.
Pay will be up to $80-85K, depending on experience.
- Provide analytical reviews on P&L and Balance Sheet
- Consolidate and prepare financial reports including the analysis of the results
- Ensure that all reporting is submitted in timely manner
- Report and analyze all sales data, including margin and selling price deviations
- Analyze current processes for streamlining and automation opportunities
- Develop and present recommendations on cost savings and other initiatives that drive efficiency and reduce cycle time in report preparation
- Responsible for all treasury activities (i.e. daily cash reporting, future cash availability forecasts, bank reconciliations and other cash management obligations)
- Report and analyze product/customer/segment profitability
- Establish cash flow statement reporting
- Establish budget and forecasts for individual cost positions (i.e. general ledger accounts etc.)
- Forecast and budget,, Intangible Assets and Depreciation
- Prepare monthly profitability estimates
- Assist in gathering all budget/forecast data
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent organizational skills, good problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, good decision making, and strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with particular focus on advanced Excel.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking