Financial Analyst- Atlanta
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with opportunities since 1986. We are a subsidiary of a NASDAQ US firm, Staffing 360 Solutions Inc. (STAF) with offices across the eastern US and UK. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in. Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates.
Our client is searching for a high-caliber, dynamic Financial Analyst to join an already-stellar finance team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, ambitious, and have 2-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst capacity. This is a direct hire position, and the company is located in the Metro Atlanta area.
Pay will be up to $80K, depending on experience.
- Provide analytical reviews on P&L and Balance Sheet
- Consolidate and prepare financial reports including the analysis of the results
- Ensure that all reporting is submitted in timely manner
- Report and analyze all sales data, including margin and selling price deviations
- Analyze current processes for streamlining and automation opportunities
- Develop and present recommendations on cost savings and other initiatives that drive efficiency and reduce cycle time in report preparation
- Responsible for all treasury activities (i.e. daily cash reporting, future cash availability forecasts, bank reconciliations and other cash management obligations)
- Report and analyze product/customer/segment profitability
- Establish cash flow statement reporting
- Establish budget and forecasts for individual cost positions (i.e. general ledger accounts etc.)
- Forecast and budget,, Intangible Assets and Depreciation
- Prepare monthly profitability estimates
- Assist in gathering all budget/forecast data
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent organizational skills, good problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, good decision making, and strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with particular focus on advanced Excel.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking