Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is an industry leader in Healthcare and they wish to hire a Financial Analyst that has healthcare and SQL expertise.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Financial statements and financial modeling
- Government healthcare reform initiatives, reimbursement strategies, hospital and healthcare operations
- Healthcare finance including knowledge of health system revenue cycle/structure
- Use analytical skills and ability to succinctly summarize complex analyses for administration
- Adhere to deadline commitments and enjoy working in an unstructured environment
- Cost Report Process and Analytics
- Bundled Payment Analytics and other Reimbursement Initiatives
- Payor Analysis
- Service Line Reviews
- New Service/Business Development Analysis
- Meaningful Use, Value Based Purchasing, Re-admissions, Government Program consolidations
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business or Health Administration, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of decision support or healthcare finance experience.
- 1-2 years of financial analysis experience must be operating at a high level of autonomy.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in the development and management of complex project plans.
- Experience in training/educating and supervising others.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.