Atlanta , United States
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leader in the Real Estate industry and they wish to hire a Financial Reporting Manager that will analyze, research and prepare financial information to support monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Examine, analyze and prepare accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports. Identify discrepancies in reporting, resolve or escalate issues when necessary.
- Ensure reporting is accurate and adheres to company, state and federal standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Finance, Accounting and Property Operations to assist with reporting needs. Ensure that reporting is user friendly and allows for valuable action-oriented decision making.
- Assist with the rollout of Yardi modules that will be introduced to allow for proper financial reporting from the accounting system.
- Enhance monthly and quarterly financial reports for executive leaders, board members, investors, and banks.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly variance analyses and reporting to internal management teams and external debt and investor users.
- Assist external auditors during annual audits with the completion of audit schedules, working papers, and additional documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Accounting or Finance experience, with a focus on reporting and analyzing financial data
- CPA or CPA track is a plus
- High proficiency Excel
- Experience with assisting in providing reporting to external auditors as part of year-end and quarterly audit procedures
- Experience working with multiple databases to pull, analyze and report financial and accounting data