Atlanta , United States
7 months ago
Our client is a market leader in their industry, providing essential products and services to consumers and businesses alike. They wish to hire a Financial Reporting Manager that will be responsible for SEC reporting and technical accounting.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings and related earnings releases, including preparation and review of supporting work papers.
- Assist with the preparation of all special financial statement requirements.
- Assist in the adoption of new accounting standards.
- Assist with the accounting for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Support SOX requirements with a focus on identifying key risks and ensuring that adequate controls are in place
- Support quarterly reviews and the annual audit by our external audit firm.
- Monitor technical developments, including interpreting requirements and developing an implementation plan to meet those requirements.
- Prepare the Company’s cash flow statement each reporting period.
- Assist with equity, stock compensation, interest rate swaps and other accounting matters.
- Assist with the annual impairment testing of the Company’s goodwill and franchise rights.
- Prepare work papers supporting key monthly close process and analyses.
- Maintain the Company’s Policies & Procedures manual and delegation of authority matrix.
- Oversee XBRL tagging of required SEC filings for completeness and accuracy.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, MBA preferred
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP
- Public accounting experience is a big plus
- Strong experience with SEC financial reporting