Our client provides specialist services for the automotive industry and they wish to hire a Financial Systems IT Specialist that will be responsible for the administration and support of all financial and integrated systems and will work closely with local and global IT & Finance functions.
Essential daily duties will include:-
• Provide system support for users of the accounting and related systems
• Create, administer and support integrations between finance and IT systems.
• Administration of all accounting and related systems
• Administration of support tickets with group IT/Finance
• Monitor & troubleshoot interface transaction errors
• Financial Report Customization
• Management and periodic audit of accounting system user access
• Periodic audit & reporting of changes to system master data
• Coordinate and provide training to internal teams including participation in on-boarding of new team members
• Support the development, testing, deployment, operational monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all financial information systems.
• Identify & implement automated solutions for manual processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Experience with large ERP system, SAP experience is preferred
• Experience with BlackLine a plus
• 3+ years of related Information Systems experience
• 1-2 years of accounting & finance experience is a plus.
• Accounting system implementation experience, a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel