Stable company has an immediate need for a Financial Systems Manager. In this role, you will work as a liaison between IT and Billing and serve as the SME regarding the SAP billing and collections module. Billing module experience is key. Within SAP, you will need experience with OTC and understand the billing side very well. Within IT, you will need a thorough understanding of the full IT/software life-cycle from requirements gathering to testing (you will handle regression testing). You need excellent communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with internal customers on a daily basis. This a leading company that continue to experience rapid growth. They offer excellent job stability, competitive salaries, an annual bonus, 401K matching, and much more.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 4+ years of OTC SAP experience with expertise around the Billing module.
- Experience with the full IT life-cycle -- can understand the IT and software development life-cycle (requirement gathering, understands dev phase, you will handle regression testing,).
- Understands t-codes, can make sure requirements are understood, review business documents, make system easier to use, handle regression testing (IT does separate unit testing first).
- Excellent English speaking. Will communicate regularly with internal customers by phone and in-person.
- Understands methdologies behind Agile or Waterfall.