- Will be part of a deployment team helping with annual budget process and general planning analytics
- This individual will need to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills, results orientation, a sense of urgency, and prefer autonomy in and accountability for their work. They must be versatile and able to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Lead the consolidation of monthly & quarterly reporting package for internal leadership team and BOD analyzing actual results to budget and prior year, identifying and reviewing variances and recommending actions.
- Support annual budgeting process, including corporate wide guidelines / deliverables to complete department and subsidiary budget workbooks and consolidate company-wide.
- Assist with the Company’s long-range financial model, including income statement, working capital and cash flow forecasting.
- Support monthly forecasting process within S&OP to ensure consistency with financial projections and strategy.
- Automate monthly cost center reporting and distribution of reports to business owners providing increased visibility of cost drivers and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Key business lead on future state project to establish product and customer profitability, including process changes necessary and establishing allocation methodology.
- Develop clear and actionable strategies to sustainably grow our sales and margins with key customers. Turn strategies into action plans for the organization to execute against and then provide consistent monitoring of progress versus the strategies and plans.
- Provide oversight and ownership of margins including monthly analysis of actual results to budget, forecast and prior year through understanding price / volume / mix / cogs, sales support analysis, rebate programs and support of other pricing and cost analysis will all be critical.
- Support key planning and analysis processes such as annual budgeting, monthly forecasting within SIOP, monthly management reporting, including Board level reporting, and analytics.
- Assist with overall pricing strategy and recommendations, as well as customer spending habits to ensure appropriate visibility.
- Analyze a variety of sales metrics; develop data modeling; assists in commission calculations, measuring results, and identifying trends. Applies continuous improvement to reporting and analysis; creates new sales metrics as needed.
- Develop and evaluate monthly and quarterly scorecards including region / customer / product category views, as well as new product introduction and cross selling tracking.
- Perform detailed competitive landscape and market share analysis to drive strategic insights and actions
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- JD Edwards experience perferred; large ERP experience A MUST
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis and deep-dive analysis
- Proven ability to improve finance or business processes
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, enterprise systems and business intelligence applications
- Experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management with ability to lead projects with minimal supervision
- High degree of analytical capability with ability to quickly assess risks and opportunities and provide recommendations