Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
Growing company has an immediate need for a junior to mid-level Front End Developer on a contract to perm basis. This position will work as a heads-down coder and meet with business partners for reqs and site enhancements along with various small projects. You should have at least two years of UI development experience with a core foundation in coding with HTML, SCSS/CSS, JS, JQuery, the Adobe Suite, and Visual Studio. This is a well-established company offering an awesome work environment, great opportunity to learn, work/life balance, casual dress, competitive salaries, 401K match, full benefits, and much more!
- Front end app development including front-end functionality, styles, responsive design, and cross browser compatibility.
- Design/develop applications which align with business requirements.
- Works through project plans.
- A team player with 2+ years experience with HTML, SCSS/CSS, JS, JQuery, the Adobe Suite, and Visual Studio.
- Comfortable meeting with internal customers to gather requirements.
- ADA Compliance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strong preferred.
- Pluses - MVC; TFS; Visual Studio Code, Bootstrap.