Growing and stable company in Roswell is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 3-4 month project. This individual is responsible for both print and web design concepts, designing and executing creative campaigns to support our national campaigns, key vendor product launches and other initiatives for an e-commerce application. In addition to overseeing all campaign creative, this position also coordinates and designs all digital and traditional work including web site graphics, email designs and content, online advertising elements, direct mailers, newspaper ads and more, and will also be the liaison to agency partners for supplemental design work as needed.
- Be the go to person in our organization in developing ideas/concepts for campaigns and all elements that support our marketing and visual
- Design printed marketing materials including direct mailers, newspaper ads, e-blasts for local stores, in-store posters and other signage as needed, and other local/grassroots marketing communication pieces
- Web design: Design all digital marketing assets including web site graphics and landing pages, advertising banners, email designs and other digital advertising pieces.
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Suite including: Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Photoshop are required.
- Email marketing and social media experience is a bonus – building emails and executing them, plus creating/posting social media content.