Highly stable and profitable company has an immediate need for a Level 1/2 Support/Help Desk Analyst. This position requires standard Help Desk Level 1 and 2 support experience, including Office 365, Exchange 2010, working the ticket queue, working closely with Active Directory (creating accounts, someone that can be trusted inside AD), checking network/printer connectivity, solving PC issues, supporting internal applications as needed, working with remote hand-held devices, etc. They are currently using an Office 365 hybrid environment between Exchange 2010 and are moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10. You will work on a small support team providing first and second line of support on the Help Desk. You must have excellent communication skills and not be siloed into one technical area in the past. This company offers competitive base salaries, annual bonuses, telecommute options after ramp up time, and a comprehensive benefit package. The work days are Monday through Friday, 11am to 8pm EST.
- Level 1 and 2 support via phone, email, and desk side.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, hand-held devices, creating accounts, MS Exchange 2010/2013.
- Network printer support, imaging machines.
- Handle the customization of new and upgraded hw/sw.
- Complete tech documentation as it pertains to processes/procedures for troubleshooting.
- 3+ years' Level 1 and 2 Windows support experience including within an Office 365 environment. Mostly understanding functions/tasks within O365 admin.
- Experience with network printers (configure with Static IP and set up on Print Server with troubleshooting skills).
- Level 2 support of Windows 10, Active Directory, hand-held devices, creating accounts, MS Exchange 2010, etc.
- Can image machines and tablets.
- Comfortable working on a Help Desk in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Pluses: ServiceNow; Exchange 2013; ShoreTel / IP Phones; MDM.