Atlanta, United States
3 months ago
Highly stable and profitable company has an immediate need for a Level 2 Support/Help Desk Analyst. This position requires standard Help Desk Level 2 support and Powershell scripting experience, including automating with Powershell, clearing out level 2 tickets, supporting Office 365, AD support and creating AD accounts, setting up Shoretel for new users, MS Exchange, checking network connectivity, troubleshooting basic VMWare issues, solving PC issues, etc. You will work on a small support team providing second line of support on the Help Desk, moderate to advanced complexity. You must have excellent communication skills and a team first attitude. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, catered lunches, etc. This company consistently wins awards for company culture and is an awesome place to work!
- Level 2 support via phone primarily.
- Troubleshooting in a Windows environment - Office 365 required along with Powershell scripting, Active Directory, creating accounts, understanding virtualized environment, etc.
- Complete tech documentation as it pertains to processes/procedures for troubleshooting.
- Comfortable working on a Help Desk in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years' Level 2 Windows support experience- troubleshooting Office 365 required along with current experience scripting with Powershell.
- Experience with Active Directory, creating accounts, understanding virtualized environment, advanced PC-related skills, etc.
- Experience with ServiceNow strongly preferred.
- Excellent attitude - chip in and help the team with their tickets if you are done with yours, be a team player, etc.
- Pluses: Shoretel; Comp-TIA A+.