Atlanta, United States
21 days ago
Highly stable and profitable company has an immediate need for a Level 1 and 2 Support/Help Desk Analyst. This position requires standard Help Desk Level 1 and 2 support experience, including clearing out tickets, support Office 365 (mandatory requirement), AD support and creating AD accounts, setting up Shoretel for new users, MS Exchange, checking network connectivity, troubleshooting basic VMWare issues, solving PC issues, etc. Having experience with ServiceNow is a huge advantage as well. You will work on a small support team providing first line of support on the Help Desk, basic to moderate complexity. You must have excellent communication skills and a team first attitude. This company offers competitive base salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, catered breakfast and lunches several times a month, etc. This company consistently wins awards for company culture and is an awesome place to work!
- Level 1 and 2 support via phone primarily.
- Troubleshooting in a Windows environment - Office 365 required along with Active Directory, creating accounts, understanding virtualized environment, etc.
- Complete tech documentation as it pertains to processes/procedures for troubleshooting.
- Office 365 administration experience required.
- 2+ years' Level 1 / 2 Windows support experience- troubleshooting Office 365 required along with Active Directory, creating accounts, understanding virtualized environment, advanced PC-related skills, etc.
- Comfortable working on a Help Desk in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attitude - chip in and help the team with their tickets if you are done with yours, be a team player, etc.
- Pluses: ServiceNow; Shoretel; Comp-TIA, A+.