Our client is a major Healthcare provider in Atlanta and they wish to hire a Hospital or Healthcare Contract Administrator to join their team. The Contract Administrator will promote and direct all contracting efforts on behalf of the Hospital and the Physicians.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Responsibility for all physician contracts
- Responsible for contract development and maintenance, ensuring accuracy, quality, integrity, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Administer and maintain the electronic system that houses all contracts, and will keep management abreast of contracts coming for renewal or termination.
- Bachelors Degree in Health-Care related field or Business.
- 2+ years experience working in Health-care, preferably for a hospital or health system.
- Contract Administration experience.
- Regulation knowledge in healthcare compliance
- Excellent organizational skills.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.