HR Assistant- Atlanta, GA
Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their team! The HR Assistant will coordinate training, onboarding, and assist in other areas of operations at. This role will be responsible for organizing continual learning events, creating educational programs, and coordinating new hire and intern trainings. The HR Assistant will also assist the team with the onboarding process and be assigned various other projects throughout the year.
This position is located Buckhead, is a direct hire, and will pay up to $50K, depending upon experience.
- Coordinate the firm’s professional development program, including:
- Communicate with firm management to determine upcoming and ongoing training / CPE needs and initiatives.
- Keep up to date with new software, best practices, and training methods.
- Coordinate CPE trainings including set-up, ordering food, and maintaining CPE certificates and materials.
- Keep track of CPE budgets for each team.
- Review CPA accreditations (even years).
- Register employees for CPE events and conferences.
- Maintain training database, records, and certificates.
- Review GSBA CPA guidelines regularly and keep track of CPE credits that qualify for Georgia Retraining credits.
- Renew GSCPA/AICPA memberships and register new CPA’s/employees.
- Coordinate yearly with accounting department on City of Atlanta license dues for CPA holders.
- Coordinate/execute orientation and training schedules for all new hires.
- Assist and coordinate details of internship programs, including updates to trainings throughout the year.
- Assist with planning various firm events including the holiday party, staff appreciation events, and other functions.
- Assist with other HR projects throughout the year and as needed.
Requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in HR or a similar area preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with background in training and coordinating
- Professional services experience preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding level of attention to detail and organization
- Professional character, positive attitude, and strong work ethic