Atlanta , United States
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading provider of critical services to the construction industry and they wish to hire an HR Generalist with excellent bandwidth with the ability to excel in a multi-billion dollar organization. The HR Generalist will be responsible for delivering support in functional areas of Human Resources. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with employees and managers at all levels of the organization. This role will be one of the primary interfaces with all Corporate employees.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Develop Affirmative Action program for the organization.
- Provide day-today HR Support to the Corporate employees.
- Implement, measure, and complete HR projects/initiatives
- Partners with business leaders in addressing employee relations issues
- Ensures compliance to all company policies, local, state and government regulations, and advised management on method for compliance.
- Answers employee questions relating to policies and procedures, and refer them to specialist as needed
- Supports benefits and payroll in coordinating leaves of absences in accordance with company policy, and FMLA. Prepares notices to employees regarding their leave status.
- Conducts new employee on-boarding
- Produces employment letters
- Assists HR team with performance management process, salary planning process and preparation of job descriptions as needed. May conduct analysis of local labor market to determine appropriate pay levels according to compensation guidelines and policy formulated by HQ Operations Support.
- Completes employee personnel changes, and conducts exit interviews.
- Utilize HRIS and payroll systems to respond to management reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- 5+ years direct experience in Human Resources with strong HR Operations and Affirmative Action background.
- Experience in HR compliance
- MUST have supported several thousand employees
- Communicating and interpreting employment policy is preferred
- Good working knowledge of State/Federal employment laws.
- Strong financial acumen is preferred