Atlanta , United States
8 days ago
Our client is a leading Healthcare organization and the wish to hire an HR Coordinator for a Contract Assignment.
Essential duties will include: -
- Maintains organizational charts
- Coordinate logistics for 401k
- Assist in building and maintaining internal brand
- Collaborates with various internal teams
- Coordinate logistics for the New Hire Orientation
- Assist with temporary staff needs
- Coordinate safety evacuation program with other involved departments and outside parties
- Maintain Employee Turnover Analysis Report, etc.
- Maintain various HR platforms
- Assist with creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with posting job openings internally and externally
- Maintain employee personnel and benefit files
- Draft offer letters to selected candidates
- Responsible for securing temporary staff as needed
- Assist current and previous employees with 401k and or Roth distributions and withdrawals
- Complete Verification of Employment forms for current and previous employees Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years’ HR experience
- Experience with Benefits, Recruiting, HR operating procedures, employee trends analysis, new hire orientation etc.