Atlanta , United States
16 days ago
Our client is a major distributor in a niche industry and they wish to hire an HRIS Workday Analyst on a contract basis to support systems and data related projects relating to all aspects of Human Resources. This individual works both independently and as part of a team to asses metrics and complete assigned projects. The analyst understands HR Systems and is familiar with the project management process.
Essential duties include: -
- Provides production and end user support for all HR systems-related needs.
- Provides project management support across all HR functions as needed; this includes coordinating with HR and other cross-functional team members to meet project goals and objectives as well as creating and owning project documentation.
Job Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years experience using advanced computer skills (super-user level) including MS Office advanced functionalities for analysis preferred
- Previous Workday experience required
- 2+ years experience with Human Resources concepts, practices, procedures and business applications preferred