Human Resources Coordinator- Atlanta, GA
We are seeking an entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills to join the team as a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator. This individual will report to the Human Resources Manager and play a critical role in supporting programs, policies, and processes.
This is a direct hire position paying $45K+, depending on level of experience.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
- Processes semi-monthly payroll and makes all payroll changes, including salary changes and other status changes.
- Main point of contact for all Paylocity and payroll questions.
- Provides reporting for HR, Marketing, Accounting, and Partners as requested.
- Responsible for the organization and accuracy of all employee files. Maintains documentation according to federal and state employment laws, including separate personnel files, ADA files, Workers’ Comp files and FMLA files.
- Collaborates with HR and Marketing to organize firm events.
- Responsible for tracking all transit benefits and assists in marketing alternative transportation programs and incentives. Places monthly transit order.
- Orders and distributes all new hire gifts, staff anniversary gifts, and family event gifts.
- Coordinates with Marketing to take new hire photos for intranet and makes updates as needed.
- Schedules employee moral events such as birthday, anniversary, and retirement celebrations. Also coordinates with HR Manager to plan annual staff appreciation event.
- Updates One Call Now database.
- Assists HR Manager with recruiting efforts, including job postings, applicant screening, reference checks, and regret letters.
- Assists with orientation and onboarding of new employees, including receiving all new hire paperwork, creating new employee files, completing I9 and E-verify, and obtaining drug screen and background check results.
- Assists HR team with open enrollment process and is able to accurately explaining benefits to all firm employees.
- Assists HR team in coordinating associate and staff reviews.
- Provides verification of employment within policy parameters.
- Provides backup support to the Receptionist as needed.
- Ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, confidentiality and organizational skills.
- This position deals with high levels of confidential information and requires the highest level of confidentiality and discretion when dealing with this information.
- Experience with Paylocity is preferred