Highly stable and profitable company has an immediate need for a Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer. In this role, you will work on a small team and operate as a go-to person for everything related to Office365. You will continue to build on MS's online services, including overall O365, Sharepoint, OneDrive, and getting involved with Azure as the company continues to build it out. You will work on developing a foundation to continue to push into MS's cloud from the company's datacenter. You must have excellent communication skills and a team first attitude. This company offers competitive base salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, catered breakfast and lunches, and more! This company consistently wins awards for company culture and is an awesome place to work!
- Providing daily admin of various cloud technologies, specifically Sharepoint sites.
- Analyze user requirements.
- Implement server backup/recovery processes and validation.
- Handle data migration tasks between sites.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4+ years of overall IT administration experience, including Office 365 along with exposure to Sharepoint within O365.
- 1+ years of Azure experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attitude - chip in and help the team as needed.
- Pluses: strong OneDrive experience; data migrations; Powershell.