Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Training Document Specialist:
- Person will be working on new hire training material for call centers. A lot of work in Microsoft Word, which includes heavy formatting, making sure everything is clean and aesthetically pleasing. The training material is already written out; your job will be to come in an clean/edit/format.
- The curriculum projects could also change based on the call centers scores and the needed areas to improve.
- Excellent grammar needed but this is NOT a writing position.
- Solid MS Word skills. (no other tools/tech experience needed).
- Information mapping is a preference, not required.
- e-learning is a plus, not required.
*Hourly rate $25-30/hr
- This will only be a temp. We do not have the budget to convert to a fulltime role – at least not right now, manager says there is a small chance this might become permanent.
- We will need the temp for about 6 months.