Award-winning, Atlanta-based company has an immediate need for an Integrations Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this newly formed position, you will build out internal development and process methods as the company moves to a hosted platform. You will establish processes and tools to use while developing integrations between hosted platforms and SaaS systems to reduce data entry, improve security, and reporting. You will collaborate with internal business users and develop customized tools/integrations to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and speed, and improve reporting.
This is a reputable company that has been recognized by several organizations (AJC, etc). They offer competitive salaries, work from home, the opportunity to have a bonus after a year of employment, 401K + match, and 3 weeks PTO!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Open to a person directly out of college as long as he/she has open source projects under the belt and can speak to learning on one's own.
- Experience with cloud services including Azure, SaaS platforms, Office 365.
- Can develop integrations between hosted platforms and SaaS systems to allow for reduced data entry, better security and reports.
- Experience with Web API's, REST, Source Control, and Continuous Integration tools.
- Plus: Bachelor's Degree; Python.