Our client is a well-established major industrial distributor and they wish to hire an Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Assist in maintaining accurate record of inventory.
- Helping to prevent inventory discrepancies and resolving inventory discrepancies when they occur
- Receive inventory into the software system
- Invoice customers daily and resolve any invoicing issues
- Help to resolve customer claims as needed
- Reconcile inventory at month end and research any anomalies
- Enter daily inventory transactions into the software system (i.e. purchase orders, batch tickets, warehouse transfers, inventory changes, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and non-verbally to accomplish necessary objectives
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Bachelors' Degree is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years’ experience with inventory control
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of Warehousing, E-Commerce Fulfillment Operations and Inventory Control.
- Organized, a self-starter and an inspirational leader of your team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solving and analytical skills