Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in their niche, providing specialty services in the Healthcare industry. They wish to hire an IT Audit Manager that will manage the IT SOX Audit program and assist with the Financial SOX Audit program, execution of Operational Audits, as well as other special related projects.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Lead and develop standard IT audit programs and directly participate in key activities which include, but may not be limited to, the following: performance of control testing, review of control testing performed by others, coordination with external auditors, providing guidance to control and process owners, and monitoring and reporting on remediation efforts.
- Manage IT and information security risk assessments, audits, and gap analyses as needed
- Provide IT/Security control best practice recommendations based on result of audits/assessments and monitor remediation of deficient controls/weaknesses, as needed.
- Play significant role with identification and communication of IT risks across the enterprise
- Partner with IT, Legal, Development and/or the Information Systems Security Office to complete other IT related initiatives across the enterprise, as needed.
- Maintain business relationship with external auditors or other third-party services firms.
- Actively participate in annual risk assessment activities and assist with the development of an audit plan that maps specific projects to the risks identified
- Identify business process risks; assist Director and VP with the development of the internal audit plan using a risk-based approach in conjunction with senior management, line of business management and external auditors.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of multiple audits; following Internal Audit Charter developed by the VP of Internal Audit and approved by the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Perform project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of internal auditors and provide expertise in auditing standards, performance criteria, and audit requirements.
- Prepare audit programs, perform or review testing, and facilitate remediation of control findings. The focus of this responsibility will include IT, financial, operational, compliance, and other types of audits necessary to support the annual audit plan.
- Assist Director with testing of the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley 404 program, focusing on testing compliance in the most efficient and effective manner; execute and review work performed, evaluate exceptions/deficiencies, coordinate work with Company's external auditor, and communicate results to appropriate stakeholders..
- Assist with developing reports to the Audit Committee on the company’s system of internal controls, significant audit recommendations, and investigations into fraudulent activity.
- Manage, mentor and support the efforts of the Internal Audit team (including any outsourced internal auditors) and assist VP to establish short and long term departmental goals. Ensure necessary training occurs for Internal Audit organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline
- 5-7 years of experience as an IT auditor
- CISA or CPA a Plus
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI, HITRUST
- Experience with control design during ERP implementations, a plus
- Ability to define issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively supervise co-sourced staff, delegate tasks and responsibilities, and monitor progress
- Strong internal control orientation; solid understanding of auditing, GAAP, PCAOB Audit Standards, SOX Section 404, risks and controls
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience in applying the principles and practices of internal auditing in accounting, financial, and operational environments, including auditing business functions and information technology systems
- Knowledge of information technology tools used in the audit process including ACL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge and experience with SOX Management Software
- Ability to effectively interact with company leaders
- Approximately 20% travel