Our client is an International manufacturing organization providing niche products. They wish to hire an IT Audit Manager that will be responsible for addressing all department needs specific to the planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling of IT audits, and data analytics operation. This includes managing the data analytical and fraud detection needs of the Internal Audit Department.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Assist IT management and company management by assessing IT processes and controls in order to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk.
- Continuously improve internal audit approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Set initiatives and provide guidance for data analytics projects.
- Develop and present data analytic engagement reports and findings to senior management.
- Provide direction to and support for the creation of ad-hoc/continuous monitoring reporting.
- Mentor and train staff on data analytic/fraud detection methodology and tools.
- Oversee the execution and completion of assurance-related engagements including evaluation of SOC examinations, cyber security assessments, IT controls assessments and testing, fraud detection, internal control analysis, process documentation, development and implementation of accounting systems, selection and installation of accounting software.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Manage multiple audit projects and act as liaison between Internal Audit and IT management.
- Provide exceptional client service by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional internal audit and IT audit projects.
- Assist Internal Audit team with the performance of audits of financial statement elements and operations.
- Work with Internal Audit team members, external auditor, and IT management to develop a risk-based internal IT audit strategy that complies with professional standards, including the requirements of SOX section 404.
- Review testing of IT and operational controls to comply with internal audit and IT audit programs, including SOX.
- Manage audit and client expectations about deliverables, timing, and how the approach matches their needs.
- Benchmark Company IT processes to industry data.
- Participate in meetings with the IT management.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditor; provide appropriate support to the Company's external auditors in the performance of walk-throughs, as well as internal control/substantive testing.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Data Science etc., MBA preferred
- CPA or CISA or CIA or CFE or CCEP or CISSP
- Big 4 (Audit or Advisory Services), IT, Public Company Internal Audit, SOX, or Compliance experience a plus
- 8 years of relevant experience (IT, IT audit, Cyber Security, accounting, risk, regulatory, SOX, auditing, financial reporting, COSO, and/or compliance)
- 4+ years of external or internal audit experience
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- ERP system expertise
- Hyperion, TM1 is a plus