Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for an IT Governance Analyst for an immediate and long-term contract need. This is an excellent company offering learning potential, stability, and an exciting office environment. In this role, you will handle internal and external IT audit tasks, tracking overall department expenditures and comparing against the budget, reclassing as needed, managing vendor relationships, handling BCM/disaster recovery initiatives, and ensure various documents (including PO's, etc.) are completed and approved per company needs. Excellent communication skills are needed, as you will develop strong relationships within the IT org and business.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; preference for IT focus or general business focus.
- 2+ years' IT audit experience, internal and external.
- 2+ years' overall experience working with vendors, tracking expenditures, working with PO's and various vendor documentation (and preparing the documentation).
- Experience supporting business continuity (BCM) and disaster recovery efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.