Austell, United States
about 1 year ago
The IT Manager will manage the day to day IT Operations for a client in the construction industry. This person must be able to direct and lead the Technical staff while maintaining budget cost and deadlines. The IT Manager will manage a team of 3 and focus on Office 365 / Cloud initiatives along with the layout and architecture for an upcoming office move in 2020.
Must have strong technical and IT operational experience:
- Server and network management
- End user support
- Vendor management
- Asset management
- Office 365 administration (currently working on a migration to Office 365)
- Cloud strategy a plus
- Must have 5+ years experience in information technology or other related fields.
- Must have familiarity with support and troubleshooting of data center infrastructures.
- Must possess strong project management and leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Must be an excellent creative thinker with the ability to be proactive and self-motivating.
- Manage day to day functions of IT Operations.
- Effectively plan and implement IT Projects and Initiatives.
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures and implement best practices.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of operations and initiative:
- Understanding business requirements
- Designing and implementing IT solutions to match business needs
- Show ROI of IT solutions
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff, including third-party providers.
- Provide escalated on-site support of hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Update Vice President on incident management issues and resolutions.
- Maintain required project documentation.
- Perform administrative and operations functions in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures.
- Engage with vendors for procurement and support purposes.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.