Kennesaw, United States
7 months ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Project Manager for a contract through the end of 2020. In this role, you will oversee key IT projects including scope, design, development to production. You will produce project milestones and performance reports to keep projecs on time and within budget. You will work with both operations and IT to define project reqs, lead project meetings, identify risks, plan/schedule project deliverables, and much more. You will need a background in software projects and ERP projects Their project management process is not advanced, and a PMP is highly preferred.
- 9+ years of project management experience with a focused on application/software development projects and ERP-based projects.
- Advanced knowledge of the SDLC and advanced knowledge of ERP projects.
- PMP strongly preferred (pretty much required).
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Preference: ERP experience is a requirement, but it is preferred to have experience with a full-cycle ERP implementation; MS Project.